Yangon (Rangoon) is the former capital of Myanmar. Compared with other Asian cities of similar size, it gives the impression of being green and full of trees, above which shimmering pagodas seem to float. The centre of Yangon still retains many impressive old buildings from the British colonial period.
Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be warmly welcome by a trusted guide and accompanied to your hotel in the city. Once checked in you are then free to relax and enjoy the remainder of your day. Then, our tour guide will take you to start your tour as following places:
Saint Mary Catholic Church
Located in the southward of Yangon, Saint Mary’s Cathedral is one of the beautiful tourist attractions in Myanmar that you should not miss. Here be mesmerized by the exotic architecture and stunning beauty of the largest church in Myanmar which was constructed hundred years ago. Once set your foot on this pretty destination, you will immediately fall in love with the impressive red-bricks and the unique Gothic architecture features inside out the church.
Chauk Htat Kyi Pagoda (Reclining Pagoda)
The very impressive 65 meters long and 16 meters high Chauk Htat Gyi Buddha image is wearing a golden robe; the right arm of the Buddha is supporting the back of the head. The Reclining Buddha image is decorated with very expressive colors, white face, red lips, blue eye shadow, golden robe and red finger nails. The soles of the feet contain 108 segments in red and gold colors that show images representing the 108 lakshanas or auspicious characteristics of the Buddha.
Also known as Royal Lake, this artificial lake, built by the British as a reservoir, is most attractive at sunset, when the glittering Shwedagon Pagoda is reflected in its calm waters. The boardwalk, which runs mainly along the southern and western sides of the lake (and which is free to wander), is also an ideal place for an early-morning jog or stroll.
An ancient, over 2700 years old, golden stupa is one of the land marks of Yangon. It is not only famous for its elegance and beauty but also well-known for one of the Myanmar heritage as in architecture, sculptures and arts. Shwedagon is a sacred religious site for the Buddhist people in Union of Myanmar.
After the elegance Shwedagon Pagoda, we will send you back to the hotel and you can relax your long day with peace in mind.
In the morning, the car will pick you at the hotel to go to Bogyoke Market for shopping then go to the Chattha Sangayana Mahapasana Sima Guha /Jake Man-made Cave (Kabar Aye Pagoda). Aftter visiting to Kabar_Aye, it’ll be about time to say good bye Myanmar, 5 days tour and will transport you to the Yangon International Airport for your departure flight to your home.
– Travel insurance (We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance covering medical evacuation prior to your trip)
– Please note there can be additional hotel surcharges and some extra compulsory services for reservations made in special times New Year, Christmas, etc. Any changes to the itinerary and/or number of participant are subject to a price fluctuation.
– Should dates and/or itinerary be modified, prices will be subject to revision.
– Usually hotel rooms are available from 14:00 onwards on the arrival date and until 12:00 on the departure date. Depending on the hotel’s policy, a supplement will be added for early check-in or late check-out.
– The cost of the flight tickets are subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
– The schedules of domestic flights in Myanmar are provided as an indication only. Once bookings are confirmed Marco Travel will provide guests with further information, including prices flight timings. This information could be subject to change depending on airline schedules. Marco Travel reserves the right to make amendments at any time to your travel program and itinerary due to unexpected natural events or airline schedule changes. In such exceptional cases, prospective guests are thanked in advance for their understanding.
– After receiving your acceptance of tour price and confirmation with the 30% deposit as per payment procedure,we will immediately make necessary arrangements which normally take about 3-business working days. Then, we will send to you confirmation by e-mail with your booking status.
– Require to settle a 30% non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee your reservation. 70% will be paid when arriving in Myanmar before the tour.
– Prices quoted are net basis and valid according to the date specified on the printed tariffs , warrants that the prices or rates quoted are correct according to the current Rate .
– Hotel cancellation shall have to make 5 weeks before of arrival date and less will subject.
Booking Cancelation Policy
– If cancellation is given after a deposit for booking secure has been made, no refund would be provided. Our cancellation policy is as follows;
5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour, no refund would be given.