Day 1 – Travelling to Sea Gypsy Village and Smart Island then overnight on the Island
Day 2 – Resting at Thayawthadangyi Island and returning to Landmark, Myeik
Day 1- Travelling to Sea Gypsy Village and Smart Island then overnight on Thayawthdangyi Island
In the morning, after you enjoy with your hotel breakfast, the island tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby at 07:30 Am to 07:50 Am. The car will send you off to Myeik Jetty called Seik Nge Jetty and the speed boat will depart from harbor at 08:00 Am. Along the way, you can breathe in breezing fresh air and feel free with Andaman Sea or Mergui Archipelago.
We will go firstly to Dome waterfall which is flowing against with the fresh water from the mountain towards sea. You can take a shower with the fresh water and make some capturing with your groups.
And we will go to Nyaung Mai village where sea gypsies or sea men live for a long time. You can see not only sea gypsy but also other ethnic groups strangely. Then we can make an observation around sea gypsy’s area about their daily fishing lives, where they came from and how difficult they live on the island. If you have further more questions, the tour guide will be your assistant.
Then we will go to Thayawthadangyi Island for lunch time then we will be ahead to Smart Island that has clear sea water and quite environment. You can make waking along the beach, sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling coral reef and colorful fishes.
In the everning, we will retun to Thayawthadangyi Island for swimming in the water and walking along the beach. Please be awared that you might be alone on the beach. Then you can take a rest on the island.
Meals – Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation – Thayawthadangyi Island (Tent)
Day 2- Resting at Thayawthadangyi Island and returning to landmark, Myeik
In the morning, we will get up and have the breakfast on the beach, Thayawthadangyi Island. Now, it is time for you to make a swimming, alone walking along the beach, playing with the wave, capturing with your travelling and creating your unforgotten memories. Be aware that you will be alone on the beach.
In the afternoon, you can have the lunch on the beach. After you take a break, you will check out from your accommodation to return to Myeik, landmark. Then the boat will bring you to landmark (Myeik) in the evening and then you can arrive to landmark at around 05:30 Pm.
Meals – Breakfast and Lunch
Accommodation – None of Services
What to Bring for the island tour – Sun cream, sun hat, sun glass, comfortable footwear, suits for swimming, towel, adequate clothing (for the sandy beach and local village), warm jackets, camera or water resistance camera (possibly) and what you needs.
Please note – The tour can be combined with public and cancelled depending on the tide and weather condition.
– Travel insurance (We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance covering medical evacuation prior to your trip)
– Please note there can be additional hotel surcharges and some extra compulsory services for reservations made in special times New Year, Christmas, etc. Any changes to the itinerary and/or number of participant are subject to a price fluctuation.
– Should dates and/or itinerary be modified, prices will be subject to revision.
– Usually hotel rooms are available from 14:00 onwards on the arrival date and until 12:00 on the departure date. Depending on the hotel’s policy, a supplement will be added for early check-in or late check-out.
– The cost of the flight tickets are subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
– The schedules of domestic flights in Myanmar are provided as an indication only. Once bookings are confirmed Marco Travel will provide guests with further information, including prices flight timings. This information could be subject to change depending on airline schedules. Marco Travel reserves the right to make amendments at any time to your travel program and itinerary due to unexpected natural events or airline schedule changes. In such exceptional cases, prospective guests are thanked in advance for their understanding.
Terms & Conditions:
– After receiving your acceptance of tour price and confirmation with the 30% deposit as per payment procedure,we will immediately make necessary arrangements which normally take about 3-business working days. Then, we will send to you confirmation by e-mail with your booking status.
– Require to settle a 30% non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee your reservation. 70% will be paid when arriving in Myanmar before the tour.
– Prices quoted are net basis and valid according to the date specified on the printed tariffs , warrants that the prices or rates quoted are correct according to the current Rate .
– Hotel cancellation shall have to make 5 weeks before of arrival date and less will subject.
Booking Cancelation Policy
– If cancellation is given after a deposit for booking secure has been made, no refund would be provided. Our cancellation policy is as follows;
5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour, no refund would be given.