Day 1 – Pick up the customer from airport and Myeik Sightseeing City Tour
Day 2 – Travelling for Drakes Island and Kyal Laik Island Snorkeling Tour
Day3 – Hotel Check-out and then Depart from Myeik Airport
Day 1- Pick the customer up from airport and Myeik Sightseeing City Tour
After you land to Myeik from Yangon airport, the regional tour guide will pick you up from Myeik airport warmly. Then you can check-in the hotel and you will start Myeik sightseeing city tour.
In the city tours, your guide will take you to wooden ship yard where boats in Myeik come from and how much expenses per one. Next destination is soft shell crab farming area and you can learn what the farmers feed the crabs, how they farm and why the crab’s shell is soft. If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to discuss with your guide.
Then you can go to Maha Theindi Zaya Pagoda for a while. Your lunch will be on the way. The guide will bring your to cashew nut production. You can observe where most of the cashew nuts come from, why they are popular and how the employee gets salary.
Myeik is one of the biggest fishing towns in Myanmar. So the dry fish is important requirements of business of Myeik. So you can learn how fishermen make dry fish and their techniques on different fishes. And colonial building house and pearl shop are welcome to you.
Then you can go to lobster and mantis shrimp storage area and where they get lobsters, why they keep it and where they send. Tour guide will arrange for natural bird’s nest house. You will see how swift let bird build their nests and their reason.
Then you will return to Thein Taw Gyi pagoda at Myeik for a nice sunset. Finally, the guide will send you off to your hotel. Then you can have the dinner at restaurant and rest in your room.
Day 2- Travelling for Drakes Island and Kyal Laik Island Snorkeling Tour
In the morning, after you enjoy your hotel breakfast, the island tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby around 07:30 Am and 07:50 Am. The car will send you off to Myeik Jetty (Seik Nge Jetty) and the speed boat will depart from harbor at 08:00 Am. Along the way, you can breathe in breezing fresh air and feel free with Andaman Sea or Mergui Archipelago.
Firstly, the boat will drive to Chester Island called Danatheindi Kyun for smooth sandy beach, snorkeling and the clear crystal water. you can capture the forgotten memories of this tour.
And the boat will bring you to Lloyd Island called Kyal Laik Island for the white sandy beach and snorkeling including sea’s music at the resort.
Our final destination will be Drakes Island called Angel Well Island that has clear sea water and quite environment. You can make waking along the beach, sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling coral reef and colorful fishes. Then our lunch will be served on Drakes Island.
And we can visit to Reclining Buddha Statue on Pahtat Island (depending on time and tide). And then our arrival might be around 05:30 Pm back to city and then car driver and tour guide will send you off to your hotel. In the evening, the car will return to bring for dinner at Myeik downtown then you might be sleep with your sweet dreams.
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation – Hotel at Myeik
Day 3- Hotel Check-Out and then Depart from Airport
In the morning, after you enjoy your hotel breakfast, you will check-Out from your accommodation for your flight time.
Meals – Breakfast Only
Accommodation – None of Services
What to Bring for the island tour – Sun cream, sun hat, sun glass, comfortable footwear, suits for swimming, towel, adequate clothing (for the sandy beach and local village), warm jackets, camera or water resistance camera (possibly) and what you needs.
Please note – The tour can be combined with public and cancelled depending on the tide and weather condition.
– Travel insurance (We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance covering medical evacuation prior to your trip)
– Please note there can be additional hotel surcharges and some extra compulsory services for reservations made in special times New Year, Christmas, etc. Any changes to the itinerary and/or number of participant are subject to a price fluctuation.
– Should dates and/or itinerary be modified, prices will be subject to revision.
– Usually hotel rooms are available from 14:00 onwards on the arrival date and until 12:00 on the departure date. Depending on the hotel’s policy, a supplement will be added for early check-in or late check-out.
– The cost of the flight tickets are subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
– The schedules of domestic flights in Myanmar are provided as an indication only. Once bookings are confirmed Marco Travel will provide guests with further information, including prices flight timings. This information could be subject to change depending on airline schedules. Marco Travel reserves the right to make amendments at any time to your travel program and itinerary due to unexpected natural events or airline schedule changes. In such exceptional cases, prospective guests are thanked in advance for their understanding.
Terms & Conditions:
– After receiving your acceptance of tour price and confirmation with the 30% deposit as per payment procedure,we will immediately make necessary arrangements which normally take about 3-business working days. Then, we will send to you confirmation by e-mail with your booking status.
– Require to settle a 30% non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee your reservation. 70% will be paid when arriving in Myanmar before the tour.
– Prices quoted are net basis and valid according to the date specified on the printed tariffs , warrants that the prices or rates quoted are correct according to the current Rate .
– Hotel cancellation shall have to make 5 weeks before of arrival date and less will subject.
Booking Cancelation Policy
– If cancellation is given after a deposit for booking secure has been made, no refund would be provided. Our cancellation policy is as follows;
5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour, no refund would be given.