You will be picked up the Yangon International Airport and be told about the Yangon civilization on the way.
You will be able to visit and observe:
-Chauk_Htat_Kyi Pagoda (Reclining Bhuddha),
We will send you the hotel for check-in. Then also you will be transported to Sule Pagoda, Yangon City Hall, colonial buildings and Mahabandoola Park where you can take beautiful pictures of Yangon Civilization Atmosphere. We will lunch at Local restaurant (Restaurant needs to be chosen).
At Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott Market), you can buy antique, Burmese handicraft and jewellery, arts and clothing. In the evening, you will be accompanied to Shwedagon Pagoda which is one of the religious monument of Myanmar, is over 2,700 years old. After the visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, you will be experienced the night life of Yangon on the way to Local restaurant (Restaurant needs to be chosen) then will be transported back to hotel to have a nice rest.
After the breakfast at hotel, you will be accompanied to Yangon International Airport to travel to Mandalay where the last kingdom of Myanmar stands before the colonial period.
You will be picked at the airport by our tour car with our trusted tour guide and headed to Mandalay Hill and feel Mandalay City View with fresh airs. After descending the hill, we will go to observe Mandalay Palace, where Myanmar last King Si_Paw stayed.
After that, you will have lunch at Local restaurant (Restaurant needs to be chosen) then you will be sent to hotel for check-in. After a short rest, you will be picked at the hotel and accompanied to U Bein Bridge to view the sun set and have local snacks. We will take you to Maha_Myat_Muni Pagoda after the sunset. And you will have dinner at Local restaurant (Restaurant needs to be chosen) then accompanied back to the hotel to call it a day.
You will be accompanied to Mandalay airport after having breakfast at hotel. From Mandalay airport, you will fly to Nyaung-U airport. You will be transported from airport to hotel. Then, you will be also accompanied to:
You will have lunch and dinner at Local restaurant (Restaurant needs to be chosen) and can view the sunset at Shwe_San_Taw Pagoda. You will end a day at hotel of Bagan.
(D-4) Popa ~ Nyuang Shwe
After having breakfast at hotel, we will leave for Popa Mountain early in the morning. Then, you will be transported back to Nyaung-U for Heho Flight to go to Inle Lake. You will have lunch at Heho then continue to Nyaung Shwe and check-in at hotel.
On the Way to hotel, you will be seeing the Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery is famous for architecture built from teak and painted red. The monastery possesses sophisticatedly carved structures on laminated gold teak wood as well as elegant statues and complicated embellishment. The ceiling of Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery is decorated with gorgeous carvings and gold leaves. Dinner will be served at Local restaurant (Restaurant needs to be chosen).
Breakfast at the hotel and escort you to the harbor for Lake Journey. From there, take a boat for our full day sightseeing on the Lake which is known for its unique one-leg rowers, traditional fishing method, floating gardens and villages on stilts. We will visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda which hosts five gold-leaf-covered statues and have chance to experience the traditional handicrafts and silver works on the Lake. If time permits, visit following (optional) traditional crafts workshop on the Inle Lake.
Silk weaving: at In Paw Khone Village
Gold & Silver smithing: at Ywama Village
Paper Making: at Ywama Village
Boat Making: at Nam Pan Village
Cheroot Making: at Nam Pan Village
In the afternoon, take a canoe boat through the floating gardens. We will have lunch and dinner at Local restaurant (Restaurant needs to be chosen). After then, we will escort you to hotel with lovely sunset upon the Lake. Overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
(D-6) Way back to the Motherland
After having breakfast at hotel, we will take you from the Heho airport to Yangon International Airport to let you be on the way back home.
– Travel insurance (We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance covering medical evacuation prior to your trip)
– Please note there can be additional hotel surcharges and some extra compulsory services for reservations made in special times New Year, Christmas, etc. Any changes to the itinerary and/or number of participant are subject to a price fluctuation.
– Should dates and/or itinerary be modified, prices will be subject to revision.
– Usually hotel rooms are available from 14:00 onwards on the arrival date and until 12:00 on the departure date. Depending on the hotel’s policy, a supplement will be added for early check-in or late check-out.
– The cost of the flight tickets are subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
– The schedules of domestic flights in Myanmar are provided as an indication only. Once bookings are confirmed Marco Travel will provide guests with further information, including prices flight timings. This information could be subject to change depending on airline schedules. Marco Travel reserves the right to make amendments at any time to your travel program and itinerary due to unexpected natural events or airline schedule changes. In such exceptional cases, prospective guests are thanked in advance for their understanding.
– After receiving your acceptance of tour price and confirmation with the 30% deposit as per payment procedure,we will immediately make necessary arrangements which normally take about 3-business working days. Then, we will send to you confirmation by e-mail with your booking status.
– Require to settle a 30% non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee your reservation. 70% will be paid when arriving in Myanmar before the tour.
– Prices quoted are net basis and valid according to the date specified on the printed tariffs, warrants that the prices or rates quoted are correct according to the current Rate.
– Hotel cancellation shall have to make 5 weeks before of arrival date and less will subject.
Booking Cancelation Policy
– If cancellation is given after a deposit for booking secure has been made, no refund would be provided. Our cancellation policy is as follows;
5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour, no refund would be given.