Day 1 – Pick up the customer from Kawthaung airport and Sightseeing City Tour
Day 2 – Nyaung Oo Pee Island and Rich Madam Island Snorkeling Tour
Day3 – Hotel Check-out and then Depart from Kawthaung Airport
Day 1- Pick the customer up from airport and Kawthaung Sightseeing Tour
After you land to Kawthaung from Yangon airport, the regional tour guide will pick you up from Kawthaung airport warmly. Then you can check-in the hotel and you will start Kawthaung sightseeing city tour.
In the city tour, you can learn about Bayintnyaung (Statue) who was king of Toungoo Dynasty of Burma (Myanar) from 1550 to 1581. The tour guide also will take you to Pyi Taw Aye Pagoda that is Kawthaung’s treasure. And then you can see the pagoda which of made of bamboo-sheet, local called Nie Pagoda at 7 mile village group.
You have the chance to relax and take a shower at the waterfall in Maliwon village. After taking a shower and playing with fresh water in there, we will go to hot spring if we have the time (sometimes some customers want to spend their whole time at the waterfall).
Then we will return to Kawthuang for Victoria point and Myo Ma Market. After that we will go to 555 Mountain that is high 555 feet from sea elevation. And the car driver and guide will send you off to your hotel. Finally, the guide will send you off to your hotel. Then you can have the dinner at restaurant and rest in your room.
Meals – Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation – Hotel in Kawthaung
Day 2- Nyaung Oo Pee Island & Rich Madam Island Snorkeling Tour
In the morning, after you enjoy with your hotel breakfast, the island tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby between 07:15 AM to 07:50 AM. The car will send you off to Kawthaung Jetty called Myo Ma Jetty and the speed boat will depart from harbor at 08:30 AM. Along the way, you can breathe in breezing fresh air and feel free with Andaman Sea or Mergui Archipelago.
Firstly, the boat will drive to Thahtayma kyun or the rich lady island for smooth sandy beach, snorkeling and the clear crystal water. you can capture the forgotten memories of this tour.
And we will drive to Nyaung Oo Pee Island for the white sandy beach and snorkeling including sea’s music at the resort.
Then we will go to Nemo Fish Zone for great snorkeling which is situated at around Nyaung Oo Pee island and also to Ye’ Mat Island for snorkeling.
In the noon, we will return to Kawthaung or Victoria Point of Myanmar then our arrival might be around 05:00 Pm back to city.
In the evening, the car will return to bring for dinner at Kawthaung downtown for you dinner then you might be sleep with your sweet dreams.
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation – Hotel in Kawthaung
Day 3- Hotel Check-Out and then Depart from Airport
In the morning, after you enjoy your hotel breakfast, you will check-Out from your accommodation room for your flight time.
Meals – Breakfast Only
Accommodation – None of Services
What to Bring for the island tour – Sun cream, sun hat, sun glass, comfortable footwear, suits for swimming, towel, adequate clothing (for the sandy beach and local village), warm jackets, camera or water resistance camera (possibly) and what you needs.
Please note – The tour can be combined with public and cancelled depending on the tide and weather condition.
– Travel insurance (We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance covering medical evacuation prior to your trip)
– Please note there can be additional hotel surcharges and some extra compulsory services for reservations made in special times New Year, Christmas, etc. Any changes to the itinerary and/or number of participant are subject to a price fluctuation.
– Should dates and/or itinerary be modified, prices will be subject to revision.
– Usually hotel rooms are available from 14:00 onwards on the arrival date and until 12:00 on the departure date. Depending on the hotel’s policy, a supplement will be added for early check-in or late check-out.
– The cost of the flight tickets are subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
– The schedules of domestic flights in Myanmar are provided as an indication only. Once bookings are confirmed Marco Travel will provide guests with further information, including prices flight timings. This information could be subject to change depending on airline schedules. Marco Travel reserves the right to make amendments at any time to your travel program and itinerary due to unexpected natural events or airline schedule changes. In such exceptional cases, prospective guests are thanked in advance for their understanding.
Terms & Conditions:
– After receiving your acceptance of tour price and confirmation with the 30% deposit as per payment procedure,we will immediately make necessary arrangements which normally take about 3-business working days. Then, we will send to you confirmation by e-mail with your booking status.
– Require to settle a 30% non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee your reservation. 70% will be paid when arriving in Myanmar before the tour.
– Prices quoted are net basis and valid according to the date specified on the printed tariffs , warrants that the prices or rates quoted are correct according to the current Rate .
– Hotel cancellation shall have to make 5 weeks before of arrival date and less will subject.
Booking Cancelation Policy
– If cancellation is given after a deposit for booking secure has been made, no refund would be provided. Our cancellation policy is as follows;
5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour, no refund would be given.