You will be picked up at the Yangon International Airport and be told about the Yangon civilization on the way to the hotel for check-in.
In the evening meeting, you will be accompanied to Shwedagon Pagoda which is one of the religious monument of Myanmar, is over 2,700 years old. Take part in an oil lamp lighting ceremony before enjoying the sunset over the glistening pagoda. After the visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, you will be experienced the night life of Yangon on the way to Local restaurant then will be transported back to hotel to have a nice rest.
(D-2) Yangon Full Day Sightseeing
You will be able to visit and observe after the breakfast at hotel:
-Chauk_Htat_Kyi Pagoda (Reclining Bhuddha),
Then you will also take a walking tour around Sule Pagoda, Yangon City Hall, colonial buildings, Saint Mary Church and Mahabandoola Park where was the colonial heart of the city. We will have lunch at Local restaurant.
You will be accompanied to Yangon International airport after having breakfast at hotel for short domestic flight. From Yangon airport, you will fly to Nyaung-U airport. You will be transported from airport to hotel. Then, you will be also accompanied to:
You will have lunch and dinner at Local restaurant and can view the sunset at Shwe_San_Taw Pagoda. You will end a day at hotel of Bagan.
(D-4) Nyaung Shwe~ Pindaya
After having breakfast at hotel, you will be transported back to Nyaung-U for Heho Flight to go to Inle Lake. After arrival to Heho, you will continue to Nyaung Shwe and check-in at hotel.
On the Way to hotel, you will be seeing the Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery is famous for architecture built from teak and painted red. The monastery possesses sophisticatedly carved structures on laminated gold teak wood as well as elegant statues and complicated embellishment. The ceiling of Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery is decorated with gorgeous carvings and gold leaves.
Before noon, we will leave hotel for lunch at Local restaurant and go to Pindaya Caves. Dinner will be served at Local restaurant. And the long day will end at Hotel in Nyaung Shwe.
Breakfast at the hotel and escort you to the harbor for Lake Journey. From there, take a boat for our full day sightseeing on the Lake which is known for its unique one-leg rowers, traditional fishing method, floating gardens and villages on stilts. We will visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda which hosts five gold-leaf-covered statues and have chance to experience the traditional handicrafts and silver works on the Lake. If time permits, visit following (optional) traditional crafts workshop on the Inle Lake.
Silk weaving: at In Paw Khone Village
Gold & Silver smithing: at Ywama Village
Paper Making: at Ywama Village
Boat Making: at Nam Pan Village
Cheroot Making: at Nam Pan Village
In the afternoon, take a canoe boat through the floating gardens. We will have lunch and dinner at Local restaurant. After then, we will escort you to hotel with lovely sunset upon the Lake. Over the night at Nyaung Shwe.
You will have breakfast at hotel in Nyaung Shwe then travel to Kalaw, high up in western Shan State, is an old hill station with a laid back atmosphere, refreshing climate and scenic views. Many of Kalaw’s original colonial-era buildings remain, and it is also known as Myanmar’s trekking mecca. As you are going to spend a night at Kalaw, you will be going to Hnee Pagoda, Shwe Oo Min Pagoda, Kalaw Railway Station in the morning and to the Green Hill Valley Elephant Camp at noon. You will be treated with Local foods. The sound of the forest will give you sweet dreams.
After the breakfast at hotel, you will be accompanied back to Heho Airport for Mandalay where the last kingdom of Myanmar stands before the colonial period.
You will be picked at the airport by our tour car with our trusted tour guide and headed to Mandalay Hill and feel Mandalay City View with mountain breezes. After descending the hill, we will go to observe Mandalay Palace, where Myanmar last King Si_Paw stayed.
After that, you will have lunch at Local restaurant then you will be sent to hotel for check-in. After a short rest, you will be picked at the hotel and accompanied to U Bein Bridge to view the sun set and have local snacks. We will take you to Maha_Myat_Muni Pagoda after the sunset. And you will have dinner at Local restaurant then accompanied back to the hotel to call it a day.
(D-8) Mandalay ~ Mingun
Enjoy some free time and in the afternoon, board your own private boat and cruise up the Ayeyarwady River to Mingun. Enjoy the peaceful scenery passing by on either shore and observe the small longtail boats, bamboo rafts and ferries going up and down the river. On arrival visit the Mingun Bell, which at 87 tonnes is the world’s largest ringing bronze bell. Continue to the beautiful white Hsinbyume Paya, which rises in seven terraces representing the seven mountain ranges around Mt. Meru. See the unfinished but mighty Mingun Pagoda, which was built to be the world’s largest but never completed due to local superstition. Later cruise downriver back to Mandalay. Stay overnight at hotel in Mandalay.
After having breakfast at hotel, travel to the colonial hill station town of Pyin Oo Lwin, highland in the Shan Mountains from Mandalay. The area is well known for its colonial houses, the local market, hidden caves and natural waterfalls. Your experienced guide will introduce you to the town’s highlights, an interesting experience for those looking for a glimpse of Myanmar’s colonial past.
You will also experience the cool temperatures in mountain town after you had felt hot in the previous days. You will enjoy the relaxation and beautiful site scenes of the town along visiting to Kantawgyi Botanical Garden, Peik Chin Myaung Cave, Dattawgyaing Waterfall, Maha Ant Htoo Kanthar and so on. You will enjoy a day by having lunch and dinner at Local restaurant and sleeping peacefully at hotel in Pyin Oo Lwin.
You will be accompanied to Mandalay Airport for the domestic flight to Thandwe Airport. From there, you will be transported to Ngapali Beach. You will enjoy full relax days with sea breezes across the sea, warming sun and local sea foods, fresh and tasteful, before you going back home.
(D-12) Journey to the Sweet Home
Have breakfast at hotel then you will be accompanied back to the Thandwe Airport and fly back to Yangon International Airport for the flight to your way back home, Sweet Home.
– Travel insurance (We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance covering medical evacuation prior to your trip)
– Please note there can be additional hotel surcharges and some extra compulsory services for reservations made in special times New Year, Christmas, etc. Any changes to the itinerary and/or number of participant are subject to a price fluctuation.
– Should dates and/or itinerary be modified, prices will be subject to revision.
– Usually hotel rooms are available from 14:00 onwards on the arrival date and until 12:00 on the departure date. Depending on the hotel’s policy, a supplement will be added for early check-in or late check-out.
– The cost of the flight tickets are subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
– The schedules of domestic flights in Myanmar are provided as an indication only. Once bookings are confirmed Marco Travel will provide guests with further information, including prices flight timings. This information could be subject to change depending on airline schedules. Marco Travel reserves the right to make amendments at any time to your travel program and itinerary due to unexpected natural events or airline schedule changes. In such exceptional cases, prospective guests are thanked in advance for their understanding.
– After receiving your acceptance of tour price and confirmation with the 30% deposit as per payment procedure,we will immediately make necessary arrangements which normally take about 3-business working days. Then, we will send to you confirmation by e-mail with your booking status.
– Require to settle a 30% non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee your reservation. 70% will be paid when arriving in Myanmar before the tour.
– Prices quoted are net basis and valid according to the date specified on the printed tariffs , warrants that the prices or rates quoted are correct according to the current Rate .
– Hotel cancellation shall have to make 5 weeks before of arrival date and less will subject.
Booking Cancelation Policy
– If cancellation is given after a deposit for booking secure has been made, no refund would be provided. Our cancellation policy is as follows;
5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour, no refund would be given.